Monday, March 15, 2010

joya

i had 100,000 revelations today.

but i forgot them all.

c'est la vie (add accent marks where necessary).

one of them was about spanish class.

instead, here is me pretending to drink apple pop on a la mision beach in mexico a few years ago.  i really did drink it.  not sure why i had to pretend to drink it for the photo... but i didn't drink all of it.  that would be a lot of apple pop.  this is also the same trip where i sunburnt my ears so badly i had an allergic reaction that caused me to look like a klingon (thank you, keith korver).  i thought about posting that picture too.  but i can't quite own it, it's a bit too humiliating.  maybe someday.:

1 comment:

  1. If you hadn't said that this was you in the picture, I wouldn't have believed it! Maybe it's because your hair looks darker, or because I've never seen you wear that pink hoodie or those sunglasses. Or maybe just because I've never seen you drink apple pop.....??? But any way you shake it, I think it's a nice picture of you. :)

    ReplyDelete